Thursday, May 20, 2010

Geek 4 Life

Man do I love xkcd. I mean I've always been a huge geek (and proud of it), but I've always thought a lot of the things most geeks do aren't that geeky. I mean most comics just don't seem that geeky to me...Like Iron Man is definitely technological and futuristic, but most superheros aren't that smart. In fact they're like jocks that use brute force to get what they want.

Anyway to get back to the point, I just wanted to spread the word out a little bit about xkcd, because it's probably one of the comics that truly reflect the allure of geekdom, something not to be taken lightly. Guys and girls, this is the line that distinguishes true geeks from those that pretend. Let's see if you can handle the undiluted geek-defining amobarbital that is xkcd.

Also, if you're up to it, I made a post about my favorite geek comics.

0 comments: