Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why I'm here

So I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now. Mostly to keep up to date with my own thoughts and ambitions, but also to share a little bit with others in our common struggle.
A little about me: I'm an NYU/Stevens dual degree student studying math and engineering. My goal is to start a business that invents and designs new technology that everyone can benefit from. I've always been excited about changing the world through research and development.

And I definitely will. No doubt about that. How do I know?
Well I'm under the firm belief that if you're obsessed about something for an extended period of time, that you keep on doing it without hesitation and you're constantly doing it, you'll get better and better. The level of obsession heavily impacts success. And I'm borderline insane about technogenesis.

Here's what you can expect. I'll probably keep you up to date on the up and coming technology that I think will have tremendous impact in the future. It's all trickle down from research and development to ergonomic design to product optimization and finally distribution. I'm all about the R&D, which I think is the way to be. I mean, it's the source.

Anyway, please leave some suggestions. I'd like to share as much as I can and I'm still new to this.

1 comments:

Eric Gastfriend said...

Hi KZ you should write about In-Vitro Meat (http://new-harvest.org/)